Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Soon Playing in New York City!

Leaving tomorrow for my daughter's graduation from U. Wash. in Seattle, I have a day in New York and I know where I am going!  Thanks to this blog, I am taking my photo gear to see what pollinators I can find in the Conservatory Garden in Central Park.  There are even more species that I can see from this other blog, whose writer frequently features photos by  Murray Head of blog #1.

I can't be rude here so here is more info on the blogs.  I have followed Marie Winn's blog for years.  She is the author of the book, Red-Tails in Love, the story of Pale Male, famed red-tailed hawk of Fifth Ave.  Her blog is devoted to natural history of all kinds in Central Park and I check for updates daily. From her postings of Murray Head's photos, which are wonderful and sometimes tell a little story in their sequence, I was intrigued to see if he had any more of his recent foray to the amazing garden at 103rd St. and Fifth Ave. And so, I just found his blog today!  If you click on the links, you will see why I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment